Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy National Vegetarian Week

So it just so happens to be National Vegetarian Week and one of my blog friend's Health & Wellness Week (check her out here and you should participate too!)

Molly invited bloggers to give input and blog about what "inspires you to be a better you." My take and personable philosophy is about healthy eating. Like I mentioned in my about me page, I have been a vegetarian for my whole life.

I truly believe that a vegetarian diet not only provides a healthier life and a more energized me-but also helps issues I support-such as animal welfare and sustainability solutions.


Above is the Prezi I made for my PR writing and tactics class for an in class speech. Check it out!

Some of the interesting sources I found were this NYTimes article about meat industry's impact on the environment. This site has a ton of info of the health benefits.


If you have any questions about vegetarianism, feel free to contact me!

And thanks Molly for the great idea of sharing individuals' health and wellness philosophies!
-Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment